- …that when you’re in love it shows.
- …that just one person saying to me, “You’ve made my day!” makes my day.
- …that having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
- …that being kind is more important than being right.
- …that you should never say no to a gift from a child.
- …that I can always pray for someone when I don’t have the strength to help him in some other way.
- …that no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
- …that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
- …that simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I a child did wonders for me as an adult.
- …that life is like a roll of toilet paper. the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
- …that we should be glad God doesn’t give us everything we ask for.
- …that money doesn’t buy class.
- …that it’s those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
- …that under everyone’s hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
- …that the Lord didn’t do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
- …that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
- …that when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
- …that love, not time, heals all wounds.
- …that the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
- …that everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
- …that there’s nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.
- …that no one is perfect until you fall in love with Him.
- …that life is tough, but I am tougher.
- …that opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
- …that when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
- …that I wish I could have told my Mom that I love her one more time before she passed away.
- …that one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
- …that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
- …that I can’t choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
- …that when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you’re hooked for life.
- …that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.
- …that it is best to give advice in only two circumstances: when it is requested and when it is a life-threatening situation.
- …that the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
~special thanks to FEBC Broadcasting Network (702 DZAS)
This blog entry was originally posted on my friendster blogsite dated 29th July 2008