– Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
– Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
– Give 11 random facts about yourself.
– Nominate 11 blogs.
– Notify those blogs of the nomination.
– Give them 11 questions to answer.
Many thanks Aysa for nominating me. Please check her blog. I made a promise to post a write-up about it, and I’m fulfilling it now. I have to say this is the longest time I spent writing up a post including data gathering, around 5 hours. Nevertheless, I’m glad I finished it. “I’ll never get back my words, that’s my ninja way.” – Naruto.
My answers to Aysa’s questions:
- What song best describes your current mood / stage of life?
- What are the things that made you happy recently?
Being able to chat with my son; Renewing my vow to the Lord to serve Him; Blessings and health.
- What are the things that annoyed you recently?
Unrealistic deadline; and my boss who praised me in the morning and shouted at me in the evening – split personality eh?
- What do you love to write about?
My life experience – I love sharing it 🙂
- What would you ask for if you had one wish granted?
Uhm, three more wishes? Hehe. Kiddin’ aside, I’m praying for a baby girl
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
Speak with my wife for transition from being an employee to an entrepreneur. Taz tamang chill lang, give 10% sa church mga core leaders lang namin nakakaalam, balatuhan ko ng tig 100k hehe. Bigyan immediate family ng tig- 1m pero time deposit within 5 years. Enough na yun para makapag isip sila kung saan nila dadalhin at lumipas yung excitement. Taz gradually buy lots of franchises (i.e. shomai king, water refilling station), Taz time deposit ko sa bank in 5 yrs ung iba. Syempre set aside around 2m para pang “fries pa more” hehe.
- What talents do you have?
- Have you ever built a snowman?
Not yet. I’m seeing building it with my wife and my son.
- What type of music do you like?
- Do you prefer sunrise or sunset? Why?
Sunrise. I’d read somewhere that (paraphrased) “faith is a bird chirping in the dawn before a ray of sun shows up in the horizon.” Everything is dark, and then light is starting to glow in the east. The feeling is surreal! I remember watching sunrise in a shoreline, added up a calm ocean in the scenery.
11. How long can you balance on one foot?
5 minutes – along with my wife (parlor game). Haven’t tried by myself (Aysa, I was almost gave in an urge to try it haha)
Eleven Random Facts About Me:
- I love to watch TV Series like Naruto, Game of Thrones, CSI (Vegas, Miami, and NY); Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- I’m a profiler
- I love eggpie
- I can’t swim, but I can float
- Professional computer technician
- Linux specifically Ubuntu distro user
- Accepted Christ as Lord and personal Saviour on February 19, 2001
- Confidently handsome, yet introvert (Gracelyn said that we are fearfully and wonderfully made *wink*)
- Can stand long conversation
Here are my questions:
- Are you fond of TV Series? If yes, which genre? (i.e. Anime, K-drama, Reality TV, Documentary, Talk Show, Others: Game of Thrones, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., etc). If not, which entertainment you are indulging yourself into?
- Early riser or nocturnal?
- Which posts would you prefer to read? Long or short?
- What made your day/week lately?
- Greatest fear?
- Would it be ok to share one scenario where facing a challenge you’ve doubted yourself at first, and what effort(s) you did to overcome it?
- Care to say something about me? preferably positive haha
- Life Verse (say, mine is Romans 8:28) or favorite quote?
- Would you prefer to write, or to speak?
- What’s your greatest regret?
- Please share an experience in WordPress to inspire us 🙂
Now, I’m nominating bloggers below to do the same. To show my gratitude, I took liberty in giving an impression as a teaser for our fellow bloggers to follow. Check these out below..
LIVE ♥ LOVE ♥ PRAY | JOURNEY, LIFE, DREAMS, & FAITH OF A YOUNG WOMAN IN THE LAND OF MILK & HONEY
My first WP follower. Our friendship can be traced back during the friendster era. This woman is a gem! It’s an understatement by the way:) Feel free to explore her personalized blogsite. She upholds Jesus in her life and her blogsite radiates God’s glory and honor.
She’s my colleague with a killer smile. Generous, kind, and humble. She loves to travel. Follow her in her blogsite – a true eyecandy for travel enthusiasts like her. By the way, if you are travelling in the Philippines particularly in Baguio city, feel free to contact her as she got a perfect place for you to stay (ideally a couple with 1-2 kids). I’m not paid for this advertisement haha.
The Dreamer Writes
He writes deep thoughts worth reflecting. I admire his straightforwardness and his strong faith. Motivational, inspiring. I have to commend, his blogsite is very neat and organized.
Sharing Thoughts and Experience
Exciting blogs detailing various experiences and challenges along the way. Teacher by profession, her posts are moving, personalized.
Fusing Strength, Love, and Values For A Better World
I have to say, this site is very interactive! If you are fond of assigning ‘codename’ for specific subject, then catch “The Alpha.”
Let Me Tell You The Story that Everyone Knows
He writes so deep that you can feel his emotions upon reading. He writes poems, too.
Everyday is an Adventure. Embrace it
This blogsite is full of positive thoughts. Very lighthearted, attracts happy feelings. By the way, feel free to follow her facebook page – spread the good vibes!
The King’s Princess, Make my heart Your home
Camille just started blogging, yet her posts are striking with significant impact.
Striving for the best in everything I do…
A nursing student and young people president in their local church (yey!). Her posts are inspiring and full of exciting adventures of a teenager following the Lord. Way to go! And by the way, she cries Korean tears haha!
You’re fearfully and wonderfully made. Be the best version of yourself!
She got a number of write-ups about Christian faith. I love reading those! If you’re looking for devotional insights and bible study illustrations, check her site. She’s a blessing in a christian community.
Heather Blogz, Write ~ Create ~ Inspire
She’s really approachable and relatable. I love how she interacts, made me feel like we’re talking face-to-face 🙂 She writes poems, and interesting life stories I can’t help but admire.